Christos anesti ek nekron,
thanato thanaton patisas,
kai tis en tis mnimasi zoin harisamenos.
Christ is risen from the dead,
trampling down death by death,
and upon those in the tombs bestowing life.
The following is a collection of postings from Holy Week:
- Holy Week, Love Week
- Palm Sunday – Emptying and Embodying
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday in Holy Week – The Fragrance of Holy Week
- Maundy Thursday – All Are Loved, All Are Washed
- Maundy Thursday Honor
- Good Friday – Crucfixion, a Love Story
- Who Holds the Cross of Christ?
- Holy Saturday – Life on the Edge
- Easter Sunday – Life Unburied