The following posts seem to me worth reading. They challenge us to consider how our faith and spirituality intersect and inform our everyday life:
- Living in the Present Moment posted at The Byzantine Anglo-Catholic;
- Pray to God Unceasingly & with Attention posted at Milk & Honey;
- St. Macarius the Great on a True Christian posted at The Burning Bush;
- The Everlasting Arms posted at The Mercy Blog; and
- Saint Poeman the Great on Babbling and Silence posted at Salt of the Earth.
Peace be with you.